1 Year Theoretical & Practical Foundations in Implant Dentistry Cohort 2 20/21
This course is a comprehensive programme which offers a unique combination of theoretical modules and hands on experience, both with simulated and real life cases.
This course is in partnership with Neoss, Geistlich and NSK.
Starts April 2020
Structure: 11 Modular Course Days over 12 months
Implants and Surgical Instruments are provided for you
Course to be held at the Dentac facility, South west London, SW9 7NU
Earlybird fee: £6,745.50 (ends 31/01/2020)
Standard fee: £7,395.00
- The training to provide implant assessment as part of a restorative treatment plan.
- The knowledge to provide routine implant maintenance and repair.
- The training to assess and plan restorative superstructures on dental implants.
- An understanding of potential risks and problems and have a knowledge of how to resolve implant problems.
- The training to plan, place and restore simple implant cases.
- One-to-one practice based mentoring during and following completion of course.
- The training to plan and be able to provide routine implant maintenance.
- Modular Assessments and Periodic Assignments to ensure continued learning.
- Full Dental Nurse Training Session Included
Consultant in Restorative Dentistry, Nick Lewis (based at the Eastman Dental Hospital), along with well renowned implantolgists nationwide, will deliver a structured course including theory, practical experience in a simulated environment, practical experience with a real life case under supervised conditions and practical experience under supervision dictated by you in your own clinic.
Bookings are closed for this event.