WE OFFER THE FOLLOWING SERVICES:
DENTAL TRAINING COURSES
For each member of the dental team, organised throughout the year at our facility.
Please see our courses section for a full list of the courses we have currently organised.
IN-HOUSE TRAINING AT YOUR PRACTICE:
We currently offer this service for the following courses:
- MEDICAL EMERGENCIES & BASIC LIFE SUPPORT – 3 hour CPD
- INFECTION CONTROL & DECONTAMINATION UPDATE – 3.5 hours CPD
- RADIOGRAPHY & RADIATION PROTECTION UPDATE – 3.5 hours CPD
- SAFEGUARDING CHILDREN & VULNERABLE ADULTS – 3.5 hours CPD
CQC /COMPLIANCE TRAINING
- INFECTION CONTROL AUDIT AS PER CQC OUTCOME 8 WITH FULL REPORT
- FULL DAY / 1/2 DAY TRAINING FOR YOU & YOUR STAFF ON HOW TO BECOME FULLY COMPLIANT WITH ALL CQC OUTCOMES & PROVIDING YOU WITH A FULL REPORT AFTER THE VISIT BY ONE OF OUR EXPERTS. TRAINING & SUBSEQUENT REPORT WILL BE MADE BESPOKE TO YOUR SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS.
LEGIONELLA RISK ASSESSMENT
Owners of dental practices, medical practices and other businesses in England, Wales and Scotland are legally required to have a Legionella Risk Assessment (LRA) carried out by a trained engineer at least every two years
We can arrange for a professional inspection to be carried out of the hot and cold water systems of your practice to evaluate their potential to colonise Legionella. The assessment takes between two and four hours to complete and requires access to water tanks and all outlets of the water system.
HIRE OF OUR FACILITIES:
You are more than welcome to hire out any of our facilities to run your courses, seminars, meetings etc. Please see our facilities section for a full description of the facilities we have available. You are welcome to get in touch anytime to arrange a viewing.